Getting married can be the biggest decision of your life. How do you know if the qualities and personality of your future husband or wife are the ones that will lead to a lifetime commitment? Pre-marital counseling offers a safe place where you can see how you interact and function as a couple before your wedding.
Getting to really know each other can lead to a stable and “aware” marriage or relationship that will weather the pressures of day-to-day married living. Studies show that most couples who take part in pre-marital counseling have a much better chance of staying together.
In a warm and supportive environment, our experienced, licensed and certified couples therapists work with all couples—including LGBT couples—to help you build the foundation for a trusting and fulfilling union with the person you love.
We provide a private, personal service that offers an experience of respect, expertise, and support. We respect your privacy and unlike other services, we do not share your personal issues with health insurance companies.
Common Questions in Pre-Marital Counseling
- Where do we want to live?
- Do we want children?
- Do we trust each other?
- What are our expectations about intimacy?
- Is this the person I want to spend the rest of my life with?
- How are we going to handle our finances?
- How much do we want to include our families in our lives?
- What are our expectations about time spent together/apart?
- Do we enjoy our leisure time together?