Thinking about trying couples therapy or marriage counseling? Not sure where to start? PARC is now offering an introductory 3-session package for couples who want to explore relationship counseling together with a highly skilled and experienced relationship specialist. During these exploratory therapy sessions you and your partner will learn to define and manage your relationship conflicts, and improve your listening and communication with the help of a neutral and supportive PARC Relationship Therapist.
Common topics you may explore in your special counseling sessions:
- Is it possible to disagree in a less heated way? Learn how you can both “win” arguments by addressing conflict in a healthier way.
- Tools that can help de-escalate tension and repair rupture.
- Is too much compromise compromising your relationship? Would you do almost anything to avoid conflict?
- What might a “separation” mean for your relationship? The end or a re-set? How to, at least, begin to talk about it.
- How are money conflicts costing your relationship?
- How to create more enjoyable leisure time together—and apart.
Available to new clients only, our 3-session package is a great first step for couples who have never been in relationship counseling together. After completing your three sessions, you may continue working with your therapist as a couple or separately but are under no obligation to do so. For more details please contact PARC client services at 917-340-7592 or email us.
Park Avenue Relationship Consultants (PARC) is an exclusive NYC relationship counseling service offering couples therapy, marriage and pre-marital counseling, family therapy and individual relationship counseling. Our highly skilled therapists have private office locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Riverdale and Long Island. Each PARC therapist is an expertly trained, fully licensed clinician with over 20 years’ experience working with couples, families and individuals. Privacy and confidentiality are guaranteed. Out-of-network only. For more information and to make an appointment please call PARC client services at 917-340-7592 or email us.